I promise one day I will post something other than GSD lists. Today is not that day.
How did I do last week? Not too shabby. By the end of the week I had added and crossed off a few more items, and the only things that rolled over into this week are in CAPS. I am effectively yelling at myself. Car stuff is just….so…..blah.
I also added two new long term goals under GSD 2016! As always you can find the updated daily version here.
- GET RUST SITUATION LOOKED AT! Also point out passenger side door fills with water 🙁 this can’t be good.
- Oil Change Scheduled for Monday 4/25 @9:30
- RIDE BIKE HOME FROM BIKE LOCKER AT WORK
- Make dermatologist appointment
- Call BCBS find out what specialist copay is (Health insurance. GAH!)
- Call John A. back
- Shred documents currently in garage locker
- Switch bank statements to e-statements only
- Need a haircut so bad! Make appointment.
- Walk Lennon on Wednesday
- Walk Lennon on Friday
Salt and pepper shakers for work
Saddle soap to clean grey leather shoes
Month of May
- IRA, select stocks( lowers his Adjusted Gross Income, and therefore will lower his RPAYE liability) (Chris)
- Determine best repayment plan for student loans (Chris)
- read through the whole bible (3-5 pages a night) progress: page 145/1063
- Buy a home (start looking in August)
- Renew passport
- Consider signing up with Uber or Lyft to make extra $/put that money towards fixing up my car
GSD By age of 40
- net worth $1,000,000 or greater.
- Be out of Rat Race or have passive income that sustains me so it’s optional
- Establish a scholarship in Dara’s name for local school.
- Split time between US and a Spanish speaking country
- Study latin
- Kitchen scale
- Black belt (Everlane)
- domino magazine subscription
- Bed frame
- Rolling personal item