It has been awhile since I’ve published one of these. Partly because I’ve been distracted and partly because I have not had much to do, in terms of getting sh*t done. Nevertheless, I’ve decided big or small, that I should create one each week to keep myself accountable for my time.
- Check address where transcripts were sent, follow up with Cole
- Wash the “hand wash” clothes
- Continue looking for side hustle opportunities.
- Portion chicken stock into 1 cup and 2 cup quantities and freeze (I make my own chicken stock with leftover rotisserie chicken carcasses. Just finished a batch
- Vacuum and mop floors :(One day I would love to be able to justify paying for a cleaning service to come do this twice a month):
- If swim lessons get booked, need at least two kick boards and some pool toys for lessons.
- Decide if Amazon Prime is worth it
- Rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot to clean white rug in living room (sometime in June, doesn’t have to be this week)
Meal Planning (New Section!)
- Spinach and mushroom strata
- BBQ Chicken Pizza. (use crust in freezer)
- Green beans and bratwurst slow cooker (brats in freezer)
- Chicken salad with leftover chicken from rotisserie bird.